Thursday, July 14, 2011

OOAK Alice in Wonderland Alice in a Teacup ! Auctions ends tonight!

 

OOAK Alice in Wonderland Alice in a Teacup WITW IADR - eBay (item 120748701743 end time Jul-14-11 19:22:45 PDT)

ALICE GALLERY PIC

This is my version of Alice in Wonderland.. she has shrunken down sooo teeny tiny that she fits in this beautiful teacup.

I have been wanting to make this piece for a while and kept putting it off as eBay is so slow right now, but  I just couldn’t put it off any longer..I was literally itching to get this one created!! I hope you like her.. I am very fond of her!

I also have a little sleeping child fairy, resting soundly in a nest  on slowbay right now too.. I think I will get some new photos of her done today though.. my hand was a little too shakey yesterday and I just couldn’t get good pictures, they all came out blurry.

I am currently working on a Toadstool fairy, a Moon fairy.. and a couple of captured fairies, so I am keeping busy busy busy and also carrying on with homeschool through the summer months as I really hate for my daughter to get out of sync in her learning process. (Yea, she really LOVES me right now..LOL)

Anyways..thank you muchly for reading.. I will be back Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment